It’s a New Year and so I decided to give my iPhone a makeover with a brand spanking new wallpaper. I’ve had the stock standard purple iphone flower as my wallpaper since I got my phone almost 18months ago so it was definitely in need of a change!
If you saw my 2017 calendar then you would’ve seen that I made a bunch of watercolour prints for each month. I thought they were quite fun so I’m going to make digital wallpapers each month for you to download for your mobile or laptop. Each wallpaper will have a quote to keep you motivated throughout the month!
If that’s all getting a little too matchy -matchup for you then there will be more mobile and laptop prints coming throughout the year. Make sure you sign up to my newsletter so you don’t miss out on them!
1. Download your January iphone Wallpaper:
Quote Wallpaper here
Plain Wallpaper here.
2. Go into your iphone Settings > Wallpaper > click Choose a New Wallpaper.
3. Go to All Photos and select the quote wallpaper.
4. Re-size the image (just pinch your fingers inwards on the screen) and press Set > Set Lock Screen.
5. For the plain wallpaper repeat the above steps until step 3. When you get to step 3 click the Plain Wallpaper, resize the image then press Set > Set Home Screen.
1. Download your Laptop Wallpaper here and save to your computer.
2. Go to System Preferences > Desktop & Screen Saver
3. Find the image and select Fill Screen.
Don’t forget to get your THE URBAN QUARTERS 2017 calendar HERE too!