Oh hoppy days! It’s Finn’s first Easter and whilst I’m sure he would love to have some chocolate, I’ve created him a baby Easter basket instead.
I must admit that I’ve left it a little late, but when I saw the gorgeous easter tag from T-Leaf Collections, I knew I wanted to put together a cute little Easter treat. After all, Finn is a BIG fan of bunnies!
He already has a grand total of four Jelly cat bunnies so I knew we’d probably exhausted that option and his favourite comforter is Mr Peter Rabbit so I didn’t want to get him another one. Instead I went for a cute bonnet (which he probably won’t use since it’s still so warm in Australia) a book, some bunny socks and a Easter egg tin for when he is older.
Shop Finn’s baby Easter basket
- Finn’s name plaque here (obviously Easter is over but Taleah also has gorgeous bespoke gifts for Mother’s Day, weddings and kid’s rooms)
- Easter basket here and here
- Knitted bonnet here and here
- Bunny socks here
- Guess How Much I Love You book here
- Peter Rabbit Egg Tin here and here
Oh and I had to pop in these gorgeous photos of my bunny gang. My mother’s group couldn’t resist an impromptu bunny gathering this week. They might not carrot all, but they are ear-resistible in their bunny get ups!
Wishing you a hoppy Easter!