Just 7 sleeps until the big man arrives and I appear to be a small handful of people that are unprepared!
I normally love Christmas but this year with the move back home, I haven’t really got into the Christmas spirit. Last week I braced myself and went up to the shops so I could get some pressies under the tree. In my moment of excitement, I wrapped them all and realised I hadn’t made any gift tags.
This might end up meaning that my grandma gets an inflatable Sunnylife pool toy and Mr TUQ gets a rainbow hat… I’m going to be testing my memory that’s for sure! Anyway I got onto my gift tags tout suite.
If you’re as organised as me, you may have a few extra gifts that need some ‘tszujing’ or maybe these could be ‘different’ gift tags from Santa. I didn’t realise how clued up kids are these today until our friend’s child asked me why Santa had the same wrapping paper as mummy. Lots of awkward stutters on my behalf…
Instructions to get your DIY printable gift tags:
- Download the file here
- Print the gif tags (and make sure that you ‘scale to fit’ on your printer)
- Use a cutting knife or scissors to cut out the tags
- Use a hole punch to make a hole
- Loop some thin ribbon through the hole at the top of the tag
- Voila! You’re got your wrapping sorted (unless you’re wrapping a basketball… and in that case I feel sorry for you!)
Happy wrapping everyone!