Of course the first post of 2018 has to be a calendar to write down all the amazing things you’re going to do this year! I’ve hung my calendar near my desk and I personally think that I’m going to use mine as a bit of a gratitude journal (I have teeny tiny handwriting!).
Last year my calendar was definitely more subdued but this year I’m feeling a bit of colour. The watercolour brushes I used are all done with the Adobe watercolour brushes. I use my wacom tablet (like an ipad) to control the brush strokes and ‘bleed’ to get that result. It’s actually quite addictive!
Anyway, while I’ve got you here, I just wanted to say a BIG thank you for all your wonderful support and friendship in 2018! I feel like I know so many of you through your posts and stories and I’m constantly inspired by the creativity and styling skills of people on the gram! I can’t wait to see what 2018 brings to you all!
2018 DIY PRINTABLE CALENDAR
- Download the calendar here
- Print it off (if you can use settings ‘bleed to edge’ or ‘full size’)
- If you don’t want a white border then trim the edges with a guillotine or cutting knife.
- There are many fun ways to hang up your calendar. Check out Pinterest if you want some ideas. For my calendar I just used some dowel and some wool roving.
- Write in all the wonderful things you’re going to do in 2018 and feel free to share with your friends and family!
Hope 2018 is W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L!!!