I started making a 2017 printable calendar last year but then the in-laws arrived, there were Christmas festivities galore and life got a little crazy…
Now it’s the 14th day of January and I’m still calendar-less so I decided to finish it off, if only for me! But for those of you that are still adjusting to 2017 then hopefully you’re in need of a calendar too!
Unfortunately it doesn’t have anything to do with the pantone colour of the year… To be honest I’m going to find it hard to embrace ‘Greenery-15-0343’. Instead it’s my typical faves. Pink, grey and monochrome. Swoon!
DIY Printable Calendar:
Here’s a sneak peek of what the calendar looks like. I really hope you like it as much as I do!
1. Download the free printable calendar HERE.
2. Print off your calendar on thicker cardboard.
3. I didn’t mark a hole punch in the paper because there are a few options to hang it up.
- Hang it up with a big paperclip
- Get it bound
- Punch some holes in it and use some ribbon as a hanger
- Washi-tape two piece of the calendar at the top (i.e. back of Jan with front of Feb) and hang them over a coathanger.
Hope you fill your calendar with a tonne of exciting celebrations and events in 2017! Woop woop!